So an only child does have their privileges. Although it will be a little lonely because it doesn’t have a brother or sister. However, being an only child will be a top priority for parents, agree, don’t you?
It’s the same with the female K-Pop idols below. They are all only children, aka have no brothers or sisters. Here are 10 female K-Pop idols who are the only children in the family.
1. This Japanese idol, Sana, is the only TWICE member who is the only child in his family, you know
2. Another foreign national K-Pop idol, Lisa, is also a child who until now is known to have no brother or sister
3. Lisa’s groupmate in BLACKPINK, namely Jennie, is also the only child of the pride of the family, here
4. The lead vocalist of MAMAMOO, namely Wheein, is a K-Pop idol born in 1995 who was born as the only child in his family
5. Not only being a ‘maknae’ in the girl group SNSD, but Seohyun is also a favorite in her family, because she is the only child
6. Being the only child in the family, Yoojung is very loved by her parents
7. Born in Jeju, South Korea, in 1999 ago, Dayoung is still the only child in her family, here
8. Being the only child in her family, Miyeon is also very much supported by her father to become a singer, you know
9. Not only Miyeon, but Yuqi is also another (G)I-DLE member who doesn’t have siblings
10. This K-Pop idol born in 2002, YeoJin, is a special child in his family. Because he is the only child his parents have
As an only child, the 10 female K-Pop idols above must have made their parents proud. For those of you who is also an only child, you have to be passionate about being the pride of your family, right!