Get ready to add a new bias!
It doesn’t feel like we have occupied this second year in 2021. Although this pandemic has quite an impact on the South Korean entertainment industry, it looks like the agency will continue to debut new girl groups and boy groups. So, which agencies will debut a new group? The following are 9 boy groups that are rumored to debut in 2021.
- KINGDOM consists of Arthur, Mujin, Louis, Dann, Ivan, Jahan, and Chiwoo. The group GF Entertainment will debut on February 18
- From Victory Company, NTX consisting of Hyeongjin, Yunhyeok, Jaemin, Changchun, Hojun, Eunho, Jiseong, Seongwon, Gihyun, and Rohyun, will debut in March
- Coming from Blue Creative Entertainment, Ten X consisting of Luha, Go Hyeon, UK, and Siwoo. They have revealed that they will debut this year
- CIPHER will debut in early 2021. The RAIN Company group consists of Hyunbin, Tan, Hwi, Keita, Tag, Dohwan, and Won
- From DSP Media, MIRAE consists of Lee Junhyuk, Son Dongpyo, Khael, Park Siyoung, Lien, Jang Yubin, and Yoo Douhyun. They will debut in March
- Big Hit Entertainment will debut a Japanese group, which consists of K, Nicholas, EJ, Kyungmin, and Taki. Currently, the agency is still holding auditions
- Not yet debuted in 2020, DS Entertainment is expected to postpone it until 2021. LUMINOUS consists of Suil, Steven, Woobin, and Youngbin
8.JN Entertainment confirmed that it will debut a group consisting of Bleu, Moonbong, Iroon, Hyeungjin, Vin, Geonhee, and Woori in 2021
- MAXIMUM consists of four members and will debut soon this year. They consist of Wanshin, Seungkwon, Minho, and Seonghwan
So, those are the 9 new groups that are sure to debut in 2021. Which group are you waiting for the most?