Fans were shocked by the news of Super Junior’s Heechul and TWICE’s Momo breaking up. Their relationship foundered after dating for 20 months due to their respective busy lives.
The news of Super Junior’s Heechul and TWICE’s Momo breaking up has been confirmed by Label SJ and JYP Entertainment. An insider revealed that the two are still on good terms as co-workers.
During dating, Super Junior’s Heechul and TWICE’s Momo often show moments of togetherness that make fans feel carried away. Heechul himself claimed to be a fan of Momo.
Here are 8 moments of togetherness between Super Junior’s Heechul and TWICE’s Momo that make you feel overwhelmed :
1. Super Junior’s Heechul and TWICE’s Momo met in 2016 through the television program Weekly Idol episode 249. Heechul then uploaded his selfie with Momo on his Instagram account (@kimheenim), with the caption of the lyrics to Momo’s song ‘CHEER UP’.
2. The two were reunited in Weekly Idol episode 261. Super Junior’s Heechul couldn’t help but smile in front of GOT7, GFRIEND, and BTOB personnel when TWICE’s Momo did aegyo “Nico Nico Nii”. His heart rate beats up to 136 bpm.
3. Since then, Super Junior’s Heechul is known as a fan of TWICE’s Momo. The K-Pop idol from Japan is increasingly meeting Heechul. Both of them made fans excited when they caught sea animals on the beach and mukbang in the Flower Crew television program.
4. TWICE’s Momo was lined up as a model for the video clip of the song ‘Sweet Dream’ which was sung by Super Junior’s Heechul with Min Kyung Hoon, his co-worker on the Knowing Brothers television program. The moment of togetherness of the two was uploaded on Heechul’s Instagram account.
5. Fans are getting excited when they watch the behind-the-scenes video for the ‘Sweet Dream’ video clip. Super Junior’s Heechul wiped something stuck in TWICE’s Momo’s eyes, surprising the other MCs. He also brushed off Kim Young Chul’s hand who tried to do the same.
6. While playing a game on the Knowing Brothers television program, Super Junior’s Heechul deliberately succumbed to TWICE’s Momo team to win the match. He also looked shy when TWICE’s Nayeon said that he deliberately lost for TWICE’s Momo.
7. When TWICE just released the song ‘Yes or Yes’ in 2018, Super Junior’s Heechul showed support for Momo by uploading a video of the two promoting the song. Fans are increasingly convinced that the two have a special relationship.
8. In January 2020, Heechul’s agency Super Junior and TWICE’s Momo confirmed the two were dating. Market News reported that the two of them became close in 2017. The relationship between this K-Pop idol couple had been a pro and cons because they were 13 years apart.