UP10TION on CONNECTION’s New Album – UP10TION is a boy group from South Korea that debuted on September 10, 2015, through an album titled Top Secret. This boy group made by T.O.P Media consists of ten talented members namely Jinhoo, Kuhn, Kogyeol, Jinhyuk, Bit-to, Wooseok, Sunyoul, Gyujin, Hwanhee, and Xiao.
Not long ago, UP10TION was rumored to be making their first comeback in 2021 by releasing an album titled CONNECTION. While waiting for the release, let’s take a peek at some portraits of UP10TION members on their latest album below.
1. UP10TION will make a comeback on June 14, 2021, by releasing an album titled ‘CONNECTION’
2. This comeback can’t be present in full formation, which only consists of seven members.
3. The reason is, Jinhoo the leader is currently serving in the military, while Jinhyuk and Wooseok are still focused on their solo activities, even though they are still compact!
4. Nicknamed the ‘dad of the group’, Kuhn is seen wearing a bomber jacket suit that reinforces his manly aura
5. Kogyeol who has excellent vocal skills looks calm wearing a white shirt with a tie accent, gorgeous!
6. Having the nickname Shinchan, Gyujin managed to steal the attention of fans through his charismatic visuals
7. Lee Chang Hyun or who is often called Bit-to looks so stunning with brown hair, really alluring!
8. Sunyoul who occupies the position as the main vocal looks dashing with a chin support pose, making fans excited!
9. The owner of the real name Lee Hwan Hee displays a cool aura through the leather jacket he wears, really bad!
10. Xiao the maknae appeared in a cool outfit that made him look even more masculine, successfully making fans squeak!
So, those are some portraits of UP10TION members on their latest album, titled CONNECTION. All the members look stunning in black suits, so can’t wait for them to release their MV? I hope that this comeback, the UP10TION members will shine even more!