KPop fans must be familiar with this abandoned circular building. Because this building is often chosen as a shooting location for Korean dramas to K-Pop MVs.
It turns out that this building was originally intended for the Gimcheon Campus of Korea Health University. Where this building has been built since 1999 but was finally dismissed due to lack of funds.
Now this stalled building is still being checked regularly and allows it to be used as a shooting location. So it looks aesthetic, here are some KPop Music Videos (MV) that chose this building as the background.
1. Shooting during the day, AB6IX shows almost the entire abandoned building in the MV “Close”
2. Following the concept that was presented, Stray Kids chose this stalled building as the background for the pre-debut MV entitled “Hellevator”
3. Kim Lip LOONA’s debut solo appearance in the MV “Eclipse” looks very aesthetic and elegant
4. In the MV “To Be or Not To Be”, ONEUS made this abandoned building look so amazing
5. Coupled with cool visual effects, VICTON is like being in a fantasy world in the “Mayday” MV
6. Minseo, a solo singer who is also an actress, once filmed in this legendary building in the MV “ZERO”
7. Even if it’s only a glimpse, this abandoned building makes the MV “Why” from ONF even more epic
8. By performing a solo dance, Chancellor and Taeyeon’s collaboration in the song “Angel” becomes more meaningful
9. BeatBurger, which is an Electronic Group from SM Entertainment, used this abandoned building in the MV “Vagabond”
10. Released in 2016, VIXX made this abandoned building look more luxurious in the MV “The Closer”
Well, those are ten K-Pop MVs that were filmed in legendary abandoned buildings. It’s really cool to be able to take advantage of a stalled place to be more aesthetic.