Main dancers from various K-Pop boy groups have successfully demonstrated their talent in dancing on various occasions. Therefore, they also often steal attention and continue to gain new fans.
The dancing ability to play dancers is certainly no longer in doubt. Will amaze you, here’s proof of the talent for playing KPop dancers through dance covers. Come on, see!
1. Jisung NCT with Jang Yoon Jun managed to prove perfect dancing skills in the Dancing High program, with the song “Barcode” by Haon and Vinxen
2. Never disappoints, PENTAGON’s Kino dances to Chris Brown’s “No Guidance” with great energy
3. Dancing and singing stably, VIXX’s N amazed when performing Lee Sun Hee’s song “Fate”. The movement is so beautiful, here!
4. Together with Ryu.D, VIXX’s Hyuk expressed Zayn Malik and Sia’s song “Dusk Till Dawn” through every detail of his movements. Amazing!
5. Together with The Kinjaz, WINNER’s Seunghoon described the meaning of Agnez Mo and Chris Brown’s song “Overdose” through his perfect dance
6. ONEUS’s Hwanwoong often shows his talent in expressive dancing, including for the choreography of SHINee Taemin’s “Criminal” which is notoriously difficult
7. Even though various songs are played randomly, Highlight’s Gikwang still manages to dance well as if he memorized every choreography
8. Making fans confused, iKON’s Donghyuk danced to Chris Brown’s song “Sweet Love” in iKON Picnic content. Always totality!
9. This video which focuses on J-Hope and Jimin BTS managed to amaze fans with their dancing skills. They dance to Meek Mill’s “Burn”
The dance cover above successfully proves the dancing abilities of idols from various well-known boy groups. Do you have a bias, don’t you?